Grahamstown Demographics (NSW) Local Stats
In the 2011 census the population of Grahamstown was 222 and is comprised of approximately 43.2% females and 56.8% males.
The median/average age of the people in Grahamstown is 48 years of age.
88.9% of people living in the suburb of Grahamstown were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were 2.7% United Kingdom, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, 1.3% Germany, 1.3% New Zealand.
96.9% of people living in Grahamstown speak English only. The other top languages spoken are 3.1% Language spoken at home not stated.
The religious makeup of Grahamstown is 42.3% Anglican, 28.4% Catholic, 14.9% No religion, 5.0% Religious affiliation not stated, 3.6% Uniting Church, 3.2% Christian, nfd, 1.4% Lutheran, 1.4% Presbyterian and Reformed.
59.6% of people are married, 24.0% have never married and 6.6% are divorced and 3.3% are separated. There are 12 widowed people living in Grahamstown.
65.0% of the people living in Grahamstown over the age of 15 and who identify as being in the labour force are employed full time, 29.9% are working on a part time basis. Grahamstown has an unemployment rate of 0.0%.
The main occupations of people living in Grahamstown are 29.8% Managers, 17.5% Labourers, 13.2% Technicians & trades workers, 12.3% Professionals, 11.4% Machinery operators & drivers, 7.0% Community & personal service workers, 6.1% Clerical & administrative workers, 2.6% Sales workers.
The main industries people from Grahamstown work in are 29.1% Agriculture, forestry and fishing, 15.4% Manufacturing, 12.8% Transport, postal and warehousing, 10.3% Education and training, 8.5% Retail trade, 5.1% Professional, scientific and technical services, 5.1% Health care and social assistance, 3.4% Public administration and safety, 2.6% Accommodation and food services.
48.8% of homes are fully owned, and 37.2% are in the process of being purchased by home loan mortgage. 14.0% of homes are rented.
The median individual income is $485 per week and the median household income is $1062 per week.
The median rent in Grahamstown is $0 per week and the median mortgage repayment is $1100 per month.
- Qpzm LocalStats New South Wales Suburb of the Day: Moorong 2650 -> Regional NSW -> New South Wales